1604 East Yampa St.
Colorado Springs, CO
Send an e-mail
More than 2000 students have graduated from the seminar since its inception, many of whom have gone on to become prominent members of the bookselling community.
- Reference Tools for the Book Trade
- Setting Up and Using a Bookseller Database
- Operating a Profitable Open Shop
- Hands-on Exhibits of Printing and Binding Styles
- Conservation and Preservation
The Antiquarian Booksellers’ Association of America and the Colorado Antiquarian Book Seminar have shared a close relationship since the time of the Seminar’s inception in 1978, and the goals of the Seminar continue to be supported by the ABAA.